HcPvP - Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
uPotted
uPotted
Admin

Staff Application - Bizx Empty Staff Application - Bizx

Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:46 pm
IGN: bizx

What region are you from: Europe

Timezone: BST

How active can you be per day:
Monday-Friday
6 hours
Weekends
10 hours

0 hours (was on holiday all map but on other
maps 1-2 days

Previous staff experience:

BridgedMC
An SMP server in which I was helper and was very active but sadly it got shut down due to me and the owner deciding to play runescape for a bit.

Black Cabon
This was another OP SMP in which I was Mod+ and was also very active. This server also was shut down.

Mc-Central
A prison, factions and sky block server in which had a big playerbase (over 20000) and I was helper and I was one of the chill staff which play the game normally but still as a staff member

Munchy mc
I was mod and my main focus was hackers, I banned around 100+ players and I eventually resigned when I became staff on black cabon.

Why should we pick you over someone else?

Mature
I am a mature person who doesn’t waste a second getting he job done. I won’t get side tracked by others and have a skill in not getting offended by trash talkers. I also know when to ask for help and don’t try to hide my concerns or queries. I also don’t get overwhelmed by power

Trustworthy
I do not abuse any powers and am a trusted middle-man in some trading communities.

Patient
I am patient and relaxed. I do not get angry if someone does not understand what I am telling them, I will just explain it more thoroughly and make sure they get their task complete

Screen sharer
I know how to screen share and how to find any client / illegal texture packs so I will be willing to screen share potential hackers

Fair
I do not give anyone any kind of special treatment even if they were family. I do not treat any players differently and believe that everyone should be treated the same

Confident
I am confident and will obviously talk to people and ask staff for help when I need it all staff should not be afraid to ask for help.
Catching other staff abusing

I can record and provide evidence for Rhys or Trazy.

Coordination:
I can work as a team and independently I do not try to always be a leader but can be if necessary I do not mind squeakers as we all used to be one and no one can do anything about it

Positivity:
I am very positive as I believe positivity is one of the most important things to have in a community. It also helps hackers realise it is a lot more fun to play legit

Focused
I do not hesitate to get the job done. For example if a big job came my way I wouldn’t try to put it to the side I would make sure I got the job done.

You tuber
I am a YouTube with 100 subscribers and do daily / weekly streams in forcide and sometimes other servers I don’t do it for subscribers I just do it because I live steaming / playing on this awesome server

Respect
I will respect the higher staff members and also everyone else for example if someone was in support room and I was playing another game I would try to get on a soon as possible to help them out with any troubles

Hard Worker

I am a hard worker who isn’t staff on another server so my main focus is helping out the members on this server and maybe even getting high up in the staff ranks.

Teamsprak

I am fully capable of using teamspeak and will move people and mass move I always make sure people can talk one by one. When they join I will ever say ‘what’s up?’ Or ‘hey dude how you doing?’ to ensure they feel comfortable and can trust me
what I would do if:

Someone was possibly X-raying:

I would watch them and then after a while I will either ban them or screen share them. If they admit I will shorten their ban

If someone was blatantly hacking and killed someone:
Teamsprak

I am fully capable of using teamspeak and will move people and mass move I always make sure people can talk one by one. When they join I will ever say ‘what’s up?’ Or ‘hey dude how you doing?’ to ensure they feel comfortable and can trust me
what I would do if:

Someone was possibly X-raying:

I would watch them and then after a while I will either ban them or screen share them. If they admit I will shorten their ban

If someone was blatantly hacking and killed someone:
I would revive them and ban the hacker and give the person their items back. I would also ask for proof from the person who died.

If someone was block glitching:

I would warn them and after 3 warns I would temp ban them

Some one was trash talking

If it was a cuss word I would warn them but if it was an extended use of cusses or racism I would give them a 7 day mute

My YouTube Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh407jLJEgIoipzRGHpxmdA?view_as=subscriber

Discord: bizx#8919

PS: I know ALOT of the commands but may need a tiny bit of assistance on different commands as the servers I have been staff on have been SMPs and not Competitive PVP servers like yours,
YouTube
wizardharry7
Hey guys we are Wizard and Duck and we share this channel. We record gaming videos and tutorials. Join our discord today at https://discord.gg/YrweyHX
uPotted
uPotted
Admin

Staff Application - Bizx Empty Re: Staff Application - Bizx

Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:48 pm
ACCEPTED
I WILL RUN YOU THROUGH THE COMMANDS
AND YOUR RANK IN DISCORD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum