HcPvP - Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Trigy

Trigy's staff application (EU) Empty Trigy's staff application (EU)

Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:36 pm
IGN:  Trigy Previous Names

TIMEZONE: GMT +1 (Amsterdam)

DISCORD: Trigy#3781

HOW MANY HOURS ARE YOU ABLE TO DEDICATED:
I can put a lot of the hours into the server because I stay home a lot and mostly game.
But I do have to go to school events on a rare day but I will try to put the majority of my hours into this server if I get staff! Also sometimes depending on the day I have to do other things so my hours could sway depending on what is happening that day. The hours I will put down is how much time I could spend on the server on a perfect day and a perfect week.

Schedule!
On a Monday I can work 6-7 hours.
On a Tuesday I can work 3-5 hours.
On a Wednesday I can work 6-7 hours.
On a Thursday I can work 3-5 hours.
On a Friday I can work 6-7 hours.
On a Saturday I can work 8-9 hours.
On a Sunday I can work until 8-9 hours.
During the week I can spend up to 40-49 hours.

WHY SHOULD WE PICK YOU:
You should choose me as staff because I am a loyal person who does not quit. If a staff member were to be abusing I would quickly report it to higher staff members that can resolve the problem. I am responsible, loyal, trustworthy and I respect other players and staff members. If you were to accept me I would put my very best into making the server clean and free from hackers. I could also help with spamming. If a player needs help I would tell them to get on TeamSpeak and I would answer their questions. I have good knowledge in Teamspeak and could really make an impact on all the people waiting in the support waiting rooms because I am an efficient staff member and I work quickly, but efficiently. Also I should become staff because it would be a great experience for me because I know that HCPvP has a lot of potential and it would be great because I have not really been staff on any big servers and I could ban more hackers than I ever had in my entire career in being staff on Minecraft servers. I really would do my best to make HCPvP a better place for players to enjoy. I will make sure that the server has fewer hackers and that payers can have the best experience because when hackers play and kill you on HCF, you could lose dtr and that makes you feel really bad because they just ruin the game. I am super motivated to do this job right. I will put all of my effort into this server and try to make it one of the best servers to be up. I will devote all of my spare time into this server. I know how to be staff and when to be calm with players. I will be helping constantly. I will be nice and respectful to every player that joins the server hacker or not. I would be honored to take this job because I want to be able to help people. In life, you should always help people and that is what I really want to do on HCPvP . If there are hackers I would do my very best to make the server clean from hackers, advertisers, and toxic players. Generally, I would love to help this server grow and to really motivate the potential of this server so it could be one of the best out there. Also, I really just want to be a part of something big. I would like to help out a lot of people and talk to other staff members as well. Overall, I would love to be staff on this server to help players and be a part of something that I KNOW will grow. I am certain that I can make a big impact on cheaters and toxic players because I will spot them and ban them, depending on what they do, or mute them immediately. I could also help if you freeze a FRENCH hacker because I am fluent in French and could help translate what they are saying. And my last point is that in Teamspeak, I have experienced and seen people waiting in Teamspeak for hours and not getting moved, and I would really love to change that as some people need urgent assistance.

Spotting Cheaters:
I'm good at finding closet cheaters. This is a good thing because since I can SS, I look for hidden clients. I can tell if someone is using a KB-Modifier, autoclickers, modified reach, or other non-blatant hacks. I know many staff members do not do this, but I also consider ping as a factor of banning/screensharing players. Ping can change the timing of KB and hits, which later on, can result to setting off reach or other combat alerts.This is important because some players have bad internet, or is from NA.

Recording:
I can record videos so I can prove people that the person I punished was cheating. I have a good recording software that is working at this time. I can record at least 30 fps.

Helpful:
I know things about the server, so I am able to answer people's questions about it. This is a great skill to have because one of the main jobs a staff member has to do is to help players. If I have more knowledge over the server, then I am able to answer a lot more questions.

Communication:
I can communicate with people. I do have a decent working microphone. I am able to efficiently help people in TS, and also in game-chat. I can speak English fluently, which most players speak on the server.

Equality:
I am equal to everyone and I do not judge players by their ranks, or who they are. I am not bias with anyone. I will treat the same respect to a regular player as I would to a ranked or famous player. Scenario: If a famous person were to poke me while I was helping someone in TS, I wouldn't ditch the person I was helping. Instead, I would've just asked him/her to wait until I am done.

Dedication:
I am very dedicated to being a staff member on the HCPvP Network. I will try my best to help out the server no matter what. I am willing to dedicate most of my time towards the HCPvP Network. I am willing to spend most of my time towards helping people on HCPvP because helping people to me is more important then helping myself. Yes, there are times when I need to help myself with things, but most of the time, I am willing to help others before myself. If I am sick or tired and I have spare time, I am still willing to help people on the HCPvP Network.

Respectful:
I am respectful to every player, even if they are different from the rest of the players on the network. I know that I curse a lot, and am toxic, but if I become staff, I will try to reduce the amount of toxicity and cursing I do. I will try my best to look as respectful and professional as I can.

Honesty:
I am honest about everything. I do not lie to benefit myself or others. If anyone offers me $100 to not ban him, I will refuse to accept the money and ban him. (just a scenario I came up with, obviously this won't happen on Minecraft)

Responsibility:
I am responsible for things that I do wrong. I won't try to cover up the mistakes that I do, but instead admit them and learn from them. I am a human being, and so I make mistakes. I will try to make less mistakes by thinking about my actions before doing them.

Maturity:
I think I am pretty mature as a 14 year old. Maturity plays a big role when it comes to being staff. The server looks good when their staff members look professional. If the server looks good, more players will join.

Activity:
In my opinion, I think that I can be a really active staff member. However, I have been really busy lately due to school work and other things out of Minecraft that I need to take care of before I hop on the HCPvP Network. Once I get less busy, I am able to spend more of my free time towards Minecraft. ​

WHAT CAN U BRING TO THE HCPVP NETWORK:

I want to become staff on this amazing server because ever since I came here after my resignation on another server it has been great. I have connected with the community and the players also I have always wanted to become staff on an HCF server. They have so many cool features that I have always wanted to be a part of. I want to be able to use the anti cheat to find hackers and make the server a better place.

I also want to become staff because I want to use all my skill sets to improve the server I want to have the connection with the staff team and player base that I can use for beneficial reasons. Let's say for example that someone is having troubles with a hacker/cheater I am able to watch that hacker/cheater with my staff permissions and remove that hacker/cheater from the server to make the experience for others better. I truly love getting rid of hackers/cheaters because I hate how they ruin the community for a lot of the player base.

I feel as if I had the rank I would be able to help players more. Most people on the server when they see you asking if anyone needs help they count you as a suck up or a tryhard. But in reality, I am just trying to help players have a better overall experience on the server one step at a time. Let's say for example someone is asking for help in chat a lot of times over and over again and he isn’t getting any staff message him/her. I am able to message him but usually, I get responses like “I don’t need you I need a staff.” I want to use my staff powers for the betterment of the server and so I can help players more often.

The last reason I think would like to be staff is that it would give me something to do. Everyday I get home from school and hop on HCPvP for a little bit, then I get bored after 30 minutes or so. If I was staff then I would never get bored because there is endless possibility's of what I can be doing. I can be helping people in teamspeak, or helping someone on the server, or just monitoring everyone and making sure they are having a good time. Either way, there is so much to do as a staff member and I am eager to do it. If you give me the opportunity to show you what I can do as a staff member, then I assure you that you will not be dissapointed!!

At the end of the day, I really want to become staff because I thrive to help people and I want to be able to use that staff rank to help more and more than I already can. I really hope you give me the chance.
uPotted
uPotted
Admin

Trigy's staff application (EU) Empty Re: Trigy's staff application (EU)

Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:40 pm
ACCEPTED
PLEASE JOIN DISCORD WHEN POSSIBLE FOR INTERVIEW
- tablespoons
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum